Bold, welcoming, dynamic, diverse, and thoroughly innovative. More than 75% of the Fortune 1000 companies have a presence in the Atlanta area with 16 Fortune 500 companies headquartered there (think The Home Depot, UPS, Delta, The Coca-Cola Company). It’s also one of the country’s top tech hubs, a global FinTech capital, and has a thriving startup community. Goizueta is connected to it all – and you will be too. If you’re ready to learn how to be a business innovator in a global city, this is it. Go disrupt. Go create. Go reimagine. Go innovate.
A Dynamic, Global City
Life in Atlanta
BIG BUSINESS AND BEYOND
A Global Commerce Capital
Ground Zero for LogisticsGeorgia is home to the largest shipping port on the East Coast, the largest single container terminal in all of North America, and the second busiest container exporter in the country.
Tomorrow’s Tech MeccaOne of the country’s top tech industry hubs. According to Forbes, Atlanta is one of the U.S. cities poised to be “Tomorrow’s Tech Mecca” that just might put Silicon Valley on the back burner.
Big (For) BusinessMetro Atlanta ranks third in the nation for Fortune 1000 companies and fifth for Inc. 5000 headquarters — and is home to 220 of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies according to Inc. Magazine.
ONE CITY, MANY EXPERIENCES
The Cultural Capital of the South
Where City and Nature Coexists
A Place to Really Live
Miles of outdoor Multi-use trails(for the outdoorsy types)
James Beard Award Semifinalists(for the foodies)
Concert & Live Music venues(for the music lovers)
25 Things to Do in Atlanta
- Enjoy nature in the middle of the city at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Head to Ponce City Market and Krog Street Market for the best food hall fare.
- Be ready to answer What’ll ya have? at the Varsity.
- Visit the home of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Swim with whale sharks at Georgia Aquarium.
- Sample some hard-to-find Coke varieties on the World of Coke tour.
- Catch a game at Truist Park, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, and State Farm Arena.
- See a show at the Fabulous Fox Theatre.
- People watch at the Little Five Points Halloween Parade.
- Find your alma mater at the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Stroll the Atlanta Beltline. Or bike it. Or skate it.
- March with stormtroopers at the DragonCon parade.
- Tour permanent collections and visiting exhibits at the High Museum of Art
- Hooray for Y’allywood! Tour studios and locations from major TV & film productions like Black Panther, The Avengers, Stranger Things, & more.
- Visit former President Jimmy Carter’s oval office.
- Throw a frisbee at Piedmont Park.
- Celebrate Y’all Means All at Atlanta Pride.
- Shoot the ‘Hooch (go tubing, rafting, or kayaking down the Chattahoochee River).
- Run the Peachtree Road Race. The T-shirts are collector's items!
- Explore authentic cuisine from around the world along Buford Highway.
- Explore Emory’s campus with a Clue Town scavenger hunt!
- Drive fast - really fast – at the Porsche Experience Center.
- See original and rare Jim Henson Muppets the Center for Puppetry Arts.
- Land a Boeing 737 at the Delta Flight Museum Simulator.
- Ride the ferris wheel at SkyView Atlanta.
And when you’re ready to explore, the Blue Ridge Mountains are calling and Georgia beaches await you.
BIG CITY, EVEN BIGGER OPPORTUNITIES
With Atlanta as our home, our students benefit from a world of opportunities right on their doorstep. From Fortune 500s to small start-ups to nonprofits, our students are exposed to it all. And we’re lucky enough to have long-term partnerships with some of the biggest names around — Delta, FedEx, Coca-Cola, just to name a few. These partnerships allow our students to get first-hand experience through internships, guests speakers, and class projects.
U.S. City with Most Fortune 500s16 based in Atlanta area
City for Young Entrepreneurs(by Forbes)
City in the World for FinTech# of companies & # of transactions
Select Corporate Partners
April 7, 2022
June 14, 2021
May 19, 2021
May 13, 2021
February 15, 2021
February 2, 2021