Next Generation Leaders
Best Full-Time MBABusinessweek, 2021-22
Average Base Salary & BonusTwo-Year MBA Class of 2021
Class of 2021 Full-Time MBA EmploymentWithin 90 Days of Graduation
Post a JobYou can quickly, effectively, and affordably attract some of the brightest emerging leaders in business today by posting open positions to our current students & alumni on our GradLeaders portal.
Request a Résumé BookYou can access all the résumés in Goizueta’s database to find exactly the set of skills, strengths, and expertise you need.
We host several large annual recruiting events:
- Goizueta Career Connections (GCC) is our signature MBA recruiting event which happens in early September. Approximately 400 students, alumni, and business partners gather to build relationships for future hiring needs. Our evening events are perfect for connecting with both intern and full-time talent.
- The Summer Networking Event is the best time to meet One-Year MBA, Evening MBA, and Executive MBA students before the official start of the full-time Fall Recruiting season.
- The Spring Career Fair allows direct interaction with Goizueta MBAs, MSBAs, and alumni for immediate hire positions at your company.
- Career Treks are visits to company offices in targeted cities for students to learn about your opportunities and experience your company culture first-hand.
* AHN includes African American, Hispanic / Latinx, Native American / Alaskan
We ask employers to inform students of their status within two weeks of receiving the application bundle. We also ask that companies inform students of their status within two weeks of their interview. Please allow reasonable time to schedule follow-up interviews. Please also communicate the status of each applicant and next steps to the appropriate member from the Career Management Center.
Any offers made to second-year students should remain open until December 3, or a minimum of three weeks after the date of the written employment offer, whichever is later.
For students who have completed a summer internship with your company, please provide students enough time to make their decision. This allows students to evaluate their employment opportunities, therefore making the wisest decisions for all parties, ultimately reducing renege and attrition rates.
Any offers made to first-year students should remain open until February 28 or a minimum of three weeks after the date of the written employment offer, whichever is later.
An official job or internship offer should be in written form and contain the position title, salary, start date, and work location. Note: We advise employers to demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to allow students adequate time to make a sound and informed decision; students respond better to these interactions than ones in which they feel pressured.
If you are required to revoke a job offer that a student has accepted because of changing conditions within the company, the student is entitled to a fair and equitable course of action including immediate notification to both the student and the Graduate CMC Employer Relations team.
Students are urged to immediately release offers they do not plan to accept. Reneging on an offer is a serious violation of Goizueta Business School policy and will result in immediate revocation of all Career Management Center privileges, including alumni career services for five years after graduation from the MBA program.
Please inform the Career Management Center of all employment offers (internships or permanent positions) extended to students. We strive to maintain accurate statistics regarding student job offers, acceptances and salary but can only do that if we’re kept in the loop. Your company employment records are kept strictly confidential and used only for statistical purposes.