A Rewarding Investment An Invested Community
Goizueta Business School and Emory University have active and engaged MBA student and alumni groups who host activities throughout the year. MBA students have instant access to the networking and events that are available. Examples of these groups include:
- Corporate Liaison Teams (CLTs)
- Energy Markets Club
- Entrepreneurship Club (EVCC)
- Goizueta Association for Media, Entertainment, and Sports (GAMES)
- Goizueta Consulting Association (GCA)
- Goizueta Finance Club
- Goizueta General Management & Operations Club
- Goizueta Healthcare Association
- Goizueta Impact Investing Club
- Goizueta Investment Management
- Goizueta Marketing Association
- Goizueta Marketing Strategy Consultancy
- Goizueta Real Estate Group (GREG)
- Goizueta Technology Association (GTA)
- Human Capital Club
- JD/MBA Society
Put Learning into Practice
Center for Alternative InvestmentsThe Center for Alternative Investments (CAI) focuses on developing research and information, providing education and building community with respect to several areas of alternative investments, including private equity, hedge funds, venture capital, and real estate value. Students have the opportunity to take advantage of the center's extensive alumni network and internship program abroad.
Marketing Analytics CenterEmoryMAC combines science-based testing and rigor to inform management's vision for the future. The Marketing Analytics Fellows program provides opportunities for MBA students to be a vital part of the analytics community at Goizueta. Students have the opportunity to help plan and conduct the annual Marketing Analytics Conference as well as engage in faculty and center research projects.
Social Enterprise @ GoizuetaSocial Enterprise @ Goizueta makes markets work for more people in more places in more ways. Fellows have access to executive mentoring, opportunities to participate in SE@G fieldwork projects, a membership to Atlanta's Center for Civic Innovation, a stipend to attend a social enterprise-related conference, and financial support if they choose to work for a social enterprise as a summer intern.