CLIMBING THE LADDER STARTS WITH ONE STEP
Executive MBA Eligibility
• Managerial or project management experience preferred
• Ready for a rigorous academic experience molded to fit your schedule
• A bachelor's degree and a strong undergraduate academic record
• Understand the value of a room full of different perspectives
• Prepared to make valuable contributions in the classroom
• Candidates must be employed in a full time role, for the duration of the program
- Application Deadline
- Deposit Due
Round 1Application Deadline
November 2, 2022Notification
December 7, 2022Deposit Due
January 25, 2023
Round 2Application Deadline
April 12, 2023Notification
May 10, 2023Deposit Due
May 31, 2023
Round 3Application Deadline
June 21, 2023Notification
July 26, 2023Deposit Due
August 2, 2023
*Applications will be accepted after the final application deadline if seats in the program are available.
At Goizueta, we believe that a woman's place is in leadership. Whether you are looking to advance in your current work or seek out new, more challenging opportunities, a Goizueta MBA can open the door to new possibilities. Here, you'll find a supportive community, and we provide range of professional and personal development opportunities throughout your MBA program tailored to the unique challenges you will face as a woman in business.
- Student-Alumni Mentorship
- Graduate Women in Business
- Center for Women at Emory
We are proud to be an active participant in a variety of organizations and initiatives that support and promote women in business. You'll gain access to these and other organizations and resources that help get you there and support you along the way.
In our Students' Words
360 Virtual Tour
Goizueta Business School
Upcoming EMBA Events
Emory University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and Georgia State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action in admissions, educational programs and employment. Emory University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.