NextGen Finance is Goizueta’s strategic, structural, and sustainable approach to increasing diversity of thought and background across the finance field through its Master of Analytical Finance degree and industry partnerships.
FURTHERING DIVERSITY IN THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
Strategic, Structural, & Sustainable
- Master of Analytical Finance Academic Director is a female finance professional and long-time member of 100 Women in Finance, CFA Society and Professional Risk Managers’ International Association
- Master of Analytical Finance Advisory Board composed of finance reflecting a diversity of background, race, ethnicity, and gender
- Master of Analytical Finance Advisory Board mission: To drive inclusivity and innovative thinking for the future of the finance industry by providing broad-based insights and experience
- Industry speakers intentionally selected to provide role models for women and minority students
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion course content and other academic opportunities throughout the program
- Methodology and strategy to create a socially-responsible fund and quantify ESG metrics within stock portfolios embedded into curriculum and practicum projects (Rotations II and III)
- Finance industry ESG challenges and goals embedded into curriculum and practicum projects (Rotations III and IV)
- Membership for female students in 100 Women in Finance organization
- Goizueta LeadHership Program providing a range of professional and personal development opportunities tailored to the unique challenges faced by women in business
- Goizueta Women in Business student club offering professional and personal development opportunities
- Emory Women in STEM and Black in STEM student clubs providing professional and personal development opportunities
- Career-preparatory programming to prepare female students and students of color for the realities of working in an industry historically lacking in diversity
- Future of Finance Consortium partnership with Agnes Scott College, Spelman College, and Morehouse College to inspire, recruit, and engage women and people of color
- Rosemary and John Brown Family Scholars Program providing scholarships to Agnes Scott College and Spelman College graduates for increased female and minority representation
- Goizueta Student-Alumni Mentor Program helping students bridge the gap between the academic and professional world through the practical insights, coaching, and experience of Goizueta alumni
- Allyship programming for all students on topics such as bias, body language, and micro-aggressions
Recruit Finance Students
Post a JobYou can quickly, effectively, and affordably attract some of the brightest emerging leaders in business analytics today by posting open positions to our current students and alumni on our GradLeaders portal.
Request a Résumé BookYou can access all the résumés in Goizueta’s database to find exactly the set of skills, strengths, and expertise you need.
Engage With Our StudentsHost a company presentation or interviews through our office. The Graduate Career Management Center also coordinates signature recruiting events throughout the year. Schedule a call with our Employer Relations team to discuss ways to tailor a recruiting strategy for your company's hiring needs.