Anything but business as usual.
EntrepreneurshipStart or join a startup
Social EnterpriseMaximizing profits while maximizing benefits to society
IntrapreneurshipCorporate innovation, growth and scaling, mergers & acquisitions, or spinoffs
Early Stage investing & Private EquityBe (or work with) early-stage investors and venture funds
Facilities & Incubation
Digital Life Tech Lab
The Innovation Deck
There a number of curricular and co-curricular learning experiences that go beyond the books. This is especially important for entrepreneurship and innovation skills. A few examples include:
- “Entrepreneurship practicum” course, in which students work with startups on projects, and pipeline startups for the investing Forum
- A set of IMPACT (strategy capstone) courses: select “strategic valuation” and “strategic management” clients are focused on innovation or are startups.
- AHIA (Advancing Healthcare Innovation in Africa) - Students, faculty, and African Innovators convene annually in South Africa for a symposium to help grow and commercialize ideas
- Custom directed study (often focused on a new business idea) is also offered to allow students to work on entrepreneurial and innovative work.
Recently Offered Courses
Goizueta offers an evolving and innovative portfolio of more than 15 different courses for undergraduate and graduate students. The courses, which range from introductory to advanced, theoretical to applied, guide in developing the skills, knowledge, and mindset they will need, whether founding or joining a startup, or innovating within established firms, at any point in their career.
- Entrepreneurial Accounting
- Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurship
- Financial Valuation: Theory & Practice of Valuing a Business
- Entrepreneurial Practicum
- Entrepreneurial Private Equity Perspectives from Practitioners
- Appcology: New Commerce Infrastructure
- Think, Code, Make
- Innovation in a World Gone Digital
- Marketing Intelligence & Customer Insights
- Research & Development Lab course
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management
- Leading for Creativity & Innovation
- Applied Entrepreneurship
- Applied Lean Startup
- Innovation Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Leadership