Goizueta has partnered with a range of organizations to create opportunities for professional growth and learning for underrepresented and underfunded communities. Additionally, Goizueta has many partnerships to recruit and increase the representation of students and faculty from diverse backgrounds in our business programs.
Usher's New Look Foundation
Beloved Community Leadership Academy
Young African Leaders Initiative
Summer Youth Leadership Institute
Partnerships & Resources
We are proud to be an active participant in a variety of organizations and initiatives that support and promote diversity in business and higher education.
- Consortium for Graduate Study in Management: An alliance of some of the world’s leading graduate business schools and business organizations committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion in global business education and leadership
- Forte Foundation: Launches women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, professional development, and a community of successful women.
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT): Provides the roadmap, coaching, hard and soft skills, and door-opening relationships that transform high-potential minority talent into high-impact leaders.
- Reaching Out: the biggest and best known organization focused on supporting the LGBTQ+ MBA Community.
- Admit.me Access: The only free MBA admissions resource tailored for underrepresented minority and women applicants.
- GradPrep: Creates an effective cross-cultural pipeline of positive change agents in education, business, and the global community at large.
- National Black MBA Association: One of the leading organizations for creating educational and economic growth for African-American professionals.
- The PhD Project: Founded in 1994 with the goal of diversifying corporate America by diversifying the role models in the front of classrooms.
- Prospanica (National Society of Hispanic MBAs): Strives to be the leading catalyst for Hispanic professional achievement by offering resources, professional development opportunities, and a sense of community to Hispanic professionals and business students.
- The Robert Toigo Foundation: Works on building stronger, more diverse organizations through the inclusion and advancement of under-represented talent.
- Women in Technology: Has the sole aim of advancing women in technology—from the classroom to the boardroom.
- Neurodiversity Hub: Works to change the narrative about autism and neurodiversity through awareness, education, and engagement.
- LGBTQ Institute: Connects academics and advocates to advance LGBTQ equity through research and education focused on the American South.
Select Student Groups & Activities
Black MBA Association
Goizueta Latinx Business Association
Student Clubs & Groups
Goizueta students are part of a diverse and engaged community. Through student clubs and groups, they celebrate the broad range of backgrounds and experiences and enrich the community experience.
- Association of Latino Professionals of America (BBA)
- Black MBA Association
- Consult Your Community (BBA)
- Executive Women of Goizueta
- Goizueta Black Student Association (BBA)
- Goizueta Jewish Life
- Goizueta Latin Business Association
- Goizueta Pride Alliance
- Goizueta Women in Business
- Goizueta Women in Finance (BBA)
- Graduate Women in Business
- International Business Association
- Men as Allies
- Spark Mentorship Group (BBA)