Build on the success and leadership potential of your top performers with the Managerial Leadership Program. This program drives leader development by emphasizing key individual leader capabilities for participants to expand their acumen and skill in managing themselves, their teams, and individuals.
- Program Dates: June 13-16, 2016
- Program Fee: $5,995 Per Person
This focused, intensive, and introspective program covers invaluable leadership topics and tools including:
- Leadership Styles and Emotional Intelligence
- Leading and Building Teams
- Executive Effectiveness
- Individual Development and Action Planning
Goizueta Learning in Action
- Assessments and Individual Leadership Style Instrument
- Executive Coaching (1 Hour)
- Interactive Leadership Learning Lab
- Develop a Plan for Action
Who Should Attend
The Managerial Leadership Program is for mid- to upper-level managers, directors, and other executives with a minimum of two years of management experience. The program is especially relevant for those who have moved from a tactical role to a more strategic one who wish to expand their influence across the organization and elevate their leadership capabilities.
The Managerial Leadership Program focuses on raising the individual leadership capacity of participants, honing their abilities to affect organizational growth and transformation. Through a rigorous mix of leadership topics, individual assessments, experiential learning activities, and executive coaching, participants emerge with the tools needed to transform themselves into effective organizational leaders.
Individuals will emerge from the Managerial Leadership Program with the ability to:
- Recognize their own leadership styles, that of others, and how to be an effective leader and communicator within those boundaries
- Understand and apply the results of powerful self-assessments
- Move insights gained into action through an experiential learning day
- Develop and execute an Individual Development Plan
The Managerial Leadership Program features some of Emory Executive Education's top Content Experts. Some of the Goizueta Faculty who may teach in this program are: