Master of Science in Business Analytics
Turning analytics into insights.
Goizueta's MSBA imparts strong technical and quantitative training plus comprehensive business acumen, all within a top-20 business school.
Specifically built for individuals who wish to speak the combined language of technology, business and data – our newly-created program produces business data scientists skilled at serving in any function, organization, or field. Our innovative MSBA offers you:
- Learning delivered through a multi-disciplinary curriculum integrating business, data, and technology
- Access to faculty with deep academic knowledge and extraordinary industry experience
- Small, intimate learning community guided by both academic and industry mentors
- Interactions with leading companies and executives who provide real-world, data-intensive projects
- A top-20 business school in the thriving cosmopolitan business city of Atlanta
If you are ready for an integrated, immersive journey towards data understanding and application, Goizueta's MSBA provides the perfect start.
The path to an outstanding MSBA begins with one step. Make that move by engaging with our admissions team as you discover our program, learn about our deadlines and funding opportunities and prepare your application. Our supportive, talented team is ready to welcome you and meet you to discuss your candidacy.
Goizueta's MSBA offers ten months of rigorous learning to prepare you for career success. Our experiential based curriculum is intentionally designed for you to hone your business and data analytics skills through a mixture of core and elective courses. Grow through experiential learning to get you to success - faster.
As you hone your new business skills, we create situations where you'll use them to experience success, enhanced by practical preparation to help maximize your new network.
Goizueta's MSBA leaves plenty of room to experience Emory University and the city of Atlanta. With 130,000+ members of the Emory network, your MSBA is designed to give you more.
Companies in the U.S. and U.K. actively working to increase organizational use of analytics
Average starting salary of recent MSBA graduates in the U.S.