Professional Development and Career Coaching
You hold the key to your future. Managing your career is a leadership skill and a lifelong endeavor. It takes time, commitment and energy. The Career Management professionals at Goizueta Business School are committed to providing you with the support you need to succeed in your most important role – the architect of your future!
The Goizueta Advantage
Goizueta's MBA Career Management Center for Working Professionals partners with Evening MBA students to build lifelong foundational skills for establishing and managing career objectives. Our students have the support of a dedicated career center that understands the unique needs of working MBAs.
- Our structured approach enables you to explore, identify and refine career objectives.
- Skill-building workshops and webinars address the wide variety of student needs to prepare for professional growth and advancement: personal branding, networking, effective job search strategies, behavioral interviewing, case interviewing, salary negotiation and more.
- High-impact resources include online career assessments, an exclusive Goizueta job board, the Goizueta Alumni Database, and discounts on well-known career management and executive search tools.
- Personalized career-coaching support is available the day you join the program.
- Our Career Coaches will help you define career goals, create a strategic plan, and capitalize on the combination of your education and experience - whether you are looking to advance within your current organization or aiming to switch your industry or function.
- Our Career Coaching team is accessible and flexible. We offer individual coaching sessions via telephone or in person during lunch hours, evenings, and weekends.
- Growing your professional network is integral part of career management. Our Career Management Center for Working Professionals sponsor year-round events that offer the opportunity to expand your network and explore career opportunities.
- The Goizueta community supports your career development through participation in alumni networking as well as corporate connection opportunities and events.
- Take advantage of our close-knit program to develop relationships with classmates from diverse professional backgrounds that last throughout your career.
The Goizueta Impact
Your return on investment begins well before graduation. As an Evening MBA student, you have the opportunity to apply the business insights you learn today to the business challenges you face tomorrow—enhancing your value to your organization, and your reputation as a high-impact team member.
Goizueta Evening MBA students report* the following return on investment:
- 92% express increased confidence in their career direction as well as ability to manage their career plan.
- 87% report increased effectiveness on the job as a result of their Evening MBA pursuits.
- 90% report implementation opportunities of key concepts at work from their program of study.
*2013 EvMBA student survey results