Your Career Path at Your Own Pace.
Small class sizes, a schedule that fits your life without interrupting it, and incomparable faculty and classmates. These are core elements of the top-ranked Evening MBA program at The Goizueta Business School. Designed to give you a similar MBA experience as our full-time MBA, our Evening MBA program provides a foundation in essential business courses on a wide range of topics, while allowing for specialty with more than 90 electives and activities across 20+ academic concentrations, for a tailored educational experience perfectly suited to your goals.
For The Evening Part-Time MBA We Look For Candidates:
- From all backgrounds and undergraduate disciplines to ensure a broad range of specializations and interests
- Who have a bachelor's degree with a strong undergraduate academic record
- Several years of post-undergraduate, full-time work experience with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Who are currently employed in the Atlanta area
- With solid quantitative and analytical foundations and strong written and verbal communication skills
- With competitive scores on the GMAT or GRE and, for non-native English-speaking applicants, the TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (PTE), or IETLS
Goizueta's Evening MBA is the #1 part-time program in the #1 state to do business. Our preeminent program is structured for working professionals, offering both the depth and breadth of learning you expect from a top-ranked curriculum on a flexible, accessible schedule. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our community!Read More
Our innovative curriculum strengthens your business foundation with nine core courses and hands-on exposure to industry challenges. These techniques create Next Day Effectiveness and prepare you to choose from the 90 elective courses geared to fortify your career goals. Goizueta also collaborates with schools throughout Emory University to create options to ensure you get the most from your MBA experience.Read More
The Goizueta Evening MBA experience is unlike any other part-time program you've seen. From faculty who support students' careers to classmates who provide invaluable networking opportunities to one another to program deans who personally mentors students, this is a community that wants you to succeed and will encourage and challenge you every step of the way.Read More
As an Evening MBA student, you'll benefit from the support of our dedicated career center. Our staff understands the unique needs of working MBAs, regardless of whether you're an Accelerator who's moving further along your current career trajectory or a Switcher, embarking on an entirely different career.Read More
Part-time MBA program in the Southeast by U.S. News & World Report (2017)
Number of Electives
Companies represented in the classroom