Associate Professor of Information Systems & Operations Management
Goizueta Business School
1300 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322 USA
Eve Rosenzweig joined the Goizueta Business School in 2002 after receiving her Ph.D. in operations, technology, and innovation management from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Prior to pursuing her Ph.D., Eve was a warehouse manager at Frito-Lay, Inc. and a materials planner with Nordson Corporation. Her research examines the influence of strategic operations-based choices on capabilities and business performance, and the enabling role of technology in supply chain strategy.
The Role of Experience in Six Sigma Project Success: An Empirical Analysis of Improvement Projects (with G.S. Easton), Journal of Operations Management, November 2012.
- Through the Service Operations Looking Glass: Influence of Industrial Sector, Ownership, and Service Offerings on B2B e-Marketplace Failures (with T. Laseter and A. V. Roth), Journal of Operations Management, January 2011.
- Tradeoffs in Manufacturing? A Meta-Analysis and Critique of the Literature (with G. S. Easton), Production and Operations Management, March-April 2010. [Appendix SA1]
- A Contingent View of E-Collaboration and Performance in Manufacturing, Journal of Operations Management, December 2009.
- The Efficient Use of Enterprise Information for Strategic Advantage: A Data Envelopment Analysis (with E. Bendoly and J. Stratman), Journal of Operations Management, August 2009.
- Examining the Influence of Operational Intellectual Capital on Capabilities and Performance (with L. Menor and M. Kristal), Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Fall 2007.
- B2B Seller Competence: Construct Development and Measurement using a Supply Chain Strategy Lens (with A.V. Roth), Journal of Operations Management, November 2007.
- A Framework for the Value of Information in Inventory Replenishment (with M. Ketzenberg, A. Marucheck and R. Metters), European Journal of Operational Research, November 2007.
- Performance Metric Portfolios: A Framework and Empirical Analysis (with E. Bendoly and J. Stratman), Production and Operations Management, March-April 2007.
- Operations Strategy Research in the POMS Journal (with K. Boyer and M. Swink), Production and Operations Management, winter 2005.
- Towards a Theory of Competitive Progression: Evidence from High-Tech Manufacturing (with A.V. Roth), Production and Operations Management, winter 2004. This paper was listed in the “Top 10” published papers in the Production and Operations Management journal as of April 17, 2009.
- A Tale of Two Countries Conservatism, Service Quality, and Feedback on Customer Satisfaction (with C.A. Voss, A.V. Roth, K. Blackmon and R.B. Chase), Journal of Service Research, February 2004. This paper was featured in The Economist and on MSNBC.com.
- The Influence of an Integration Strategy on Competitive Capabilities and Business Performance: An Exploratory Study of Consumer Products Manufacturers (with A.V. Roth and J. Dean), Journal of Operations Management, July 2003. This paper won the 2004 Stan Hardy Award.
- B2B Ties that Bind (with A.V. Roth and T. Neal), ZDNet Tech Update, November 2002.
Areas of Specialization
- Operations strategy
- Technology-enabled business-to-business (B2B) operations
- Empirical research methods
Achievements and Honors
- Goizueta Business School Research Grant, 2008
- Emory Williams Distinguished Teaching Award, 2005
- 2004 Stan Hardy Award, given annually to the best paper in operations management
- Honorable Mention, Decision Sciences Institute Elwood S. Buffa Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2003
- Recipient of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill CATO dissertation funding, 2000
- Triangle (Raleigh-Durham, NC) Chapter winner of the APICS Donald W. Fogarty Student Paper Competition, and runner-up in the Southeast Region, 1999
- APICS Certified (CPIM), 1995
- Frito-Lay, Inc. Most Valuable Warehouse Performer, 1994
Memberships and Activities
- Senior Editor, Production and Operations Management
- Associate Editor, Journal of Operations Management
- Editorial Board Member, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Academy of Management
- Supply Chain Council
|2002||PhD||Operations, Technology and Innovation Management||The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|1997||MS||Management: Operations concentration||Georgia State University|
|1992||BS||Management: Operations concentration||Case Western Reserve University|