One-Year MBA Program
Accelerate Your Future
3 Semesters, 12 Months, 1 Goal
The three-semester, 12-month journey begins in May. You'll get up to speed with an intensive summer review of core business concepts. Then in August, you'll be primed and ready as One-Year students join second-year MBA students for two semesters of elective courses.
As a One-Year student, you'll have full access to everything Goizueta has to offer. That includes expert career and educational guidance from the MBA Career Management Center, as well as exclusive leader development experiences. You can also expand your professional network by participating in a wide variety of clubs and organizations.
Is the One-Year MBA Right for You?
This accelerated program is not for everyone. The One-Year MBA is intended for students who have:
- Earned an undergraduate degree in business, economics, or engineering
- Exhibited strong quantitative skills
- Defined post-MBA career goals
- Gained substantive work experience
- Planned a career path that will not require an internship
The One-Year MBA may also be a perfect fit if you are: