An Inclusive and Supportive Community
Underrepresented Minority Applicants
The member universities and corporations work to achieve this goal by enabling students to:
- Connect with top business organizations through exclusive career events early in their MBA program, including Consortium partners such as General Mills, Colgate-Palmolive, Credit Suisse, Bank of America, Deloitte, and Microsoft.
- Participate in early career management and professional development to increase their marketability
- Expand their networks through mentoring opportunities and engaging with Consortium alumni
We strongly recommend that eligible candidates apply for admission to Goizueta by using the Consortium application rather than the Goizueta application. If you choose to apply to Goizueta through the Consortium, you do not need to complete a second Goizueta application.
Prospective applicants who meet all of the following requirements are eligible to apply through The Consortium:
- African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Native Americans, or U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents of any race or ethnicity
- Demonstrate a commitment to The Consortium's mission of helping to reduce the serious underrepresentation of African Americans, Hispanic Americans and Native Americans in both our member schools' enrollments and the ranks of management
- Hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country
Applying through The Consortium
Applicants will receive notification of their admission decision within the application round that their application was received from the Consortium. For example if we receive your application on October 15, your application will fall into Round 1 and you will receive your decision on November 30. If we receive your application by January 5, then your application will fall into Round 2 and you will receive your decision by March 8. The Consortium Fellowship Selection Meeting will take place in early March. Candidates must be accepted to the One-Year MBA or the Two-Year MBA to be eligible for the Consortium Fellowship. All One-Year MBA admitted Consortium candidates must submit their tuition deposit by April 9; Two-Year MBA deposits are due by April 19.
We strongly encourage Consortium applicants to conduct an interview with a Goizueta Business School representative.
The only free MBA Admissions program for underrepresented individuals
Access members who can demonstrate a resource gap, which may include a gap in financing, professional network, or family education, may apply to become an Admit.me Fellow. As an Admit.me Fellow, you will be provided with services worth > $2,000, including free test preparation resources, coaching and career resources, and a more robust community of mentors to assist you through the process. Admit.me Fellows have a > 95% acceptance rate into at least one school and >70% are awarded fellowship money.