As a client, you will have the opportunity to customize a project that reflects your organization's current and future strategy and marketing challenges.
For example, prior clients have commissioned GMSC students to:
- Reposition or launch a product or service
- Assess new or existing domestic market potential
- Maximize marketing budget to increase profitability and market share
- Bundle products and services together to improve margins and customer satisfaction
- Utilize new channels or partnerships to reach new customers
- Develop social media strategies Evaluate global market opportunities
The first step is identifying potential strategy and marketing opportunities within your organization that fit the criteria to become a GMSC project. We ask that all interested clients submit a two-page project proposal to be considered for this year's program. GMSC is run under a non-profit structure. As such, a fee is charged that covers the operating and administrative costs of the program, including a significant proportion devoted to the team's research activities.
If you are interested in being a client of the GMSC, please contact Bharat Ganesan or Ben Cowgill Co-Directors of Client Relations, for additional information. Thank you for your interest and continued support. We look forward to working with you!