- Kaili Mumme Delp, 15FTMBA
"The [SE@G] program attracted me because of the unique opportunity to provide social impact...I have always been passionate about public service and social change and this program aligns with my post-MBA/MPH career goals."
- John Snow, Inc - Public Health Consulting
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Public health field work
- Kathryn Gelder, 15FTMBA
"I was attracted to the Social Enterprise program at Goizueta because of the opportunities to gain real life experience working both in Atlanta and internationally, and the chance to work closely with experts from the field."
- Program Coordinator at Rare
- Manager of Communications & Administration at the Green Belt Movement
- Nonprofits & International Development
- Will Goldin, 14EVMBAAutomobile Protection Corporation
- Prashant Kumar, 15FTMBA
- Noah Marwil, 15FTMBA
- Mark Thomas, 15MBAExecutive Director at VaxTrac
Driven by the notion that it is possible, and profitable, to synthesize traditional business and the ability to generate social impact, Mark Thomas 15MBA challenged Goizueta with a tall order. This approach to a dual degree is not often feasible, as it requires a wide range of business and social enterprise courses.
"It is important to shepherd socially-focused enterprises towards financial sustainability, which requires a firm grasp of the business acumen acquired through an MBA. Goizueta's two-year MBA program offers a disproportionately large breadth of offerings and depth of talent, of both students and professors, given its intimate size."