- Holly Bryant, 14EVMBADirector of Business Development and Marketing, Atlanta Track Club
"I am so thankful for the Social Enterprise classes that I was able to take, that have helped prepare me for...the transition from for-profit to non-profit. It's exciting to be able to put the classroom learning into practice!"
- Kaili Mumme Delp, 15FTMBA
"The [SE@G] program attracted me because of the unique opportunity to provide social impact...I have always been passionate about public service and social change and this program aligns with my post-MBA/MPH career goals."
- John Snow, Inc - Public Health Consulting
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Public health field work
- Jesús Figueroa, 14FTMBAInternship: , Home Depot, Internal Strategy - Assurance Management Program
"For me, SE@G was one of the deciding factors in choosing Goizueta. I have really enjoyed working with Peter Roberts and the SE@G staff as we pilot the launch of Farmers to 40, a direct-trade coffee project in conjunction with our partners in Nicaragua. I am gaining valuable project management and forecasting experience and using marketing and strategy skills I've learned in the classroom to help develop a real-world venture. These are applied skills I will take with me to future internship and full-time employers as I continue along my MBA path."
- Kathryn Gelder, 15FTMBA
"I was attracted to the Social Enterprise program at Goizueta because of the opportunities to gain real life experience working both in Atlanta and internationally, and the chance to work closely with experts from the field."
- Program Coordinator at Rare
- Manager of Communications & Administration at the Green Belt Movement
- Nonprofits & International Development
- Evan Goldberg, 14EVMBAAssociate Director of the Office of International Affairs and the Halle Institute for Global Learning, Emory University
"Working with SE@G in Nicaragua and Bolivia helped me put classroom principles into practice in real-world settings. The opportunities to meet people creating change on a global scale have been invaluable."
- Will Goldin, 14EVMBAAutomobile Protection Corporation
- Prashant Kumar, 15FTMBA
- Noah Marwil, 15FTMBA
- Brian Phelps, 14FTMBAInternship: Strategic Innovation Intern, Booz Allen HamiltonBrian Phelps 14MBA served in the Peace Corps before deciding that he wanted a degree that would offer him the opportunity to fully develop his leadership and decision making skills. He lists direct access to professors and executive mentors, work experience with real clients, and the opportunity to work on an international project in Bolivia with Social Enterprise @ Goizueta, as key influencers in his decision. “Goizueta's Two-Year MBA Program was exactly what I was looking for. Getting this much hands-on experience while being part of a small and supportive learning community is why I’m completely satisfied with my decision to attend Goizueta,” says Brian.
- Christine Pieton, 14FTMBAInternship: Physical Therapy Intern, The Sports Rehab Center & Grady Memorial Hospital
- Mark Thomas, 15FTMBA
"More than anything, I appreciated the amount of respect afforded me by the faculty [of Goizueta]. They made a genuine effort to build a relationship and learn about my career interests to better tailor the educational experience."
- Mireille Williams Sharp, 14FTMBAGoizueta Leadership: Goizueta Impact Investors, President 2013-2014