Associate Professor in the Practice of Management Communication
Goizueta Business School
1300 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322 USA
Molly Epstein teaches communication and professional development to undergraduates and executives. Molly's background in both language and business enables her to help students maximize their professional presentation and writing abilities. As a consultant, she coaches senior executives in effective writing, presenting, and meeting management.
Since 2007, Molly has served as a Scholar-in-Residence at Carr, Riggs and Ingram (CRI), the southeast’s fourth largest public accounting firm. At CRI, she directs the CRI Leadership Academy, a professional development program for over 500 executives. In addition, she advises on communication and recruiting issues for the firm. http://www.cricpa.com/
A Board Member of Out for Undergraduate (O4U), Molly provides strategic direction for the organization that is dedicated to educating, inspiring and advancing high potential LGBT undergraduates. http://www.outforundergrad.org/
- “Eportfolio: A Tool for Constructing a Narrative Professional Identity,” Business Communication Quarterly, with N.Graves. September, 2011.
- "Millennials and the World of Work: An Organization and Management Perspective," Journal of Business and Psychology, with A. Hershatter, forthcoming Spring 2010.
- "Recruiting, Retaining and Managing the Millennial Generation," Selected Readings 2008 - Management of a Practice, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 2008.
- "Recruiting, Retaining and Managing the Millennial Generation," Today's CPA, May 2006. (Today's CPA is a publication of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants)
- "Introduction," to Managerial Communication Series: Listening and Responding (Module 7) by J. O'Rourke and Sandra Collins, South-Western, 2005.
- Teaching Field-Specific Writing: Results of a WAC Survey, Business Communication Quarterly, March 1999
Areas of Specialization
- Corporate communication
- Communication in electronic media
- Presentation and writing training
- Generational differences in communication
- Logic and persuasion
Memberships and Activities
- Association of Business Communication, 1993 - present
- Management Communication Association, 1998 - present
- Interviewer, Northwestern University Alumni Admissions Committee, 1992 - present
Selected Consulting Clients
- Carr, Riggs and Ingram
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Turner Broadcast Systems
- The Home Depot
|1998||PhD||English||Georgia State University|
|1994||MA||English Literature||Georgia State University|
|1988||MS||Advertising ||Northwestern University|
|1987||BS||General Education||Northwestern University|