Emory Executive Education Open Enrollment Experience
Emory Executive Education's Open Enrollment Programs are highly experiential and interactive, providing you with cutting-edge thought leadership. Through these programs you will gain access to our global network of content experts, including the top faculty of Goizueta Business School. In addition, you will place yourself among an association of peers representing a mix of industries with a range of functional backgrounds who bring additional perspectives to the executive education experience.
By participating in simulations, leadership labs, executive coaching, assessments and feedback, and hands-on application, you will gain executive skills taught in such a manner that you can begin to apply your expertise immediately upon your return to work. Open Enrollment Programs are targeted toward executives ranging from high potentials to senior leaders.
Open Enrollment Programs
- Managerial Leadership Program
- Strategy and Value Creation: Capturing, Delivering, and Measuring Value
- Strategic Execution: Aligning the Organization for Competitive Advantage
- Talent Strategies for Organizational Success
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Marketing for Non-Marketing Professionals
- Marketing Analytics that Drive Business Outcomes
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence: The Neuroscience of Leadership
- Strategies for Maximizing Negotiation Outcomes