Why Emory Executive Education?
Your organization’s success requires strong leaders who can meet today’s challenges and a deep leadership bench prepared to meet tomorrow’s demands. You must have a partner whom you can trust to balance the changing business environment with the specific demands of your organization.
Emory Executive Education is a globally renowned provider of non- degree programs for executives. We partner with individuals and organizations to provide an experience that is precisely tailored to meet your needs.
Emory Executive Education is a global leader in non-degree business and leadership programs for organizations and individuals. We offer a range of solutions, including short-term open enrollment programs focusing on individual competencies and robust custom programs designed to enhance organizational capabilitie
Emory Executive Education is one of the top custom executive education providers in the U.S and the world. Our clients include marquis brands across different industries and regularly appear as "Best Places to Work" in a range of national publications. We are best known for our level of program quality and degree of client satisfaction.
Chief Executive Magazine ranks Emory Executive Education as a Leading Provider of Executive Programs in 2012. We are honored by Bersin & Associates as a 2012 Learning Leader for our Leadership Development Programs. Emory Executive Education is regularly tapped to provide our expertise to national organizations, including being the only academic provider invited to facilitate at the Training 2012 Leadership Summit.
Over the last decade, Emory is consistently recognized on a national level:
- We offer a high degree of follow-up once your program is complete and course participants return to the workplace;
- Our teaching methods utilize cutting edge materials combining academic rigor with practical relevance;
- The new skills and learning we impart are both relevant to your workplace and also easily implemented to encourage new ways of thinking;
- We consistently achieve client program aims, exceeding the academic and business expectations set forth in the beginning of the relationship; and
- We are recognized as an excellent value for the money invested.
Our program design, faculty, and level of preparation are more reasons that clients return to Emory Executive Education for future use, including repeat programs, new initiatives, and other forms of continued engagement.
We are also part of Emory’s Goizueta Business School, which holds the distinction of being one of only three business schools with four nationally-ranked business programs.