In addition to the dedicated facilities listed below, Emory Executive Education has the capacity to provide programming at any location, worldwide.
View directions to our campus.
The Goizueta Foundation Center at Goizueta Business School
Emory Executive Education is housed in the Goizueta Foundation Center for Research and Doctoral Education. The Goizueta Foundation Center building is certified as LEED Gold by the U.S. Green Building Council for its sustainable design and construction. This addition to the Goizueta Business School at Emory University, opened in 2006, offers the opportunity for you to utilize extensive features such as:
- a sophisticated "smart lectern" system with audio/visual features
- wireless network access throughout the building
- record camera in the rear of the classroom to preserve sessions to tape if required
- power provided to all seats in classrooms
- each classroom with the capability to patch ISDN for videoconferencing
- IP videoconferencing available via a portable Polycom system
- breakout rooms with a phone line, large screen computers, and internet access
- a business center with a 3 desktop computers, scanner, fax, and copy machine for small jobs
- AV support on-call or, if you prefer, a resident AV support person contracted at an additional daily rate
The Balser Art Collection at the Goizueta Foundation Center
Goizueta Business School’s Balser Art Collection is featured throughout the Goizueta Foundation Center. Ron and Barbara Balser, supporters of Emory’s Goizueta Business School, are firm believers that business knowledge alone does not make a leader. This belief, coupled with their appreciation of art, led them to establish the Balser Art Collection to provide Goizueta Business School’s students, faculty, staff, and visitors with a diversified cultural resource. The collection consists of more than 180 pieces of art including works by renowned artists such as Braque, Chagall, Calder, Dali, Hockney, Lichtenstein, Oldenberg, Picasso, Rauschenberg, Tamayo, Lipchitz, Miro, Murakami, and Warhol in addition to four granite-crafted benches of Ron Balser’s own original design.
Emory Conference Center Hotel
As the only Executive Conference Center in Atlanta and the leading hotel location for upscale meetings in the city, the Emory Conference Center Hotel has raised the bar on meeting planner expectations. The conference center offers spacious, beautiful conference and meeting rooms, and complete amenities of any top hotel. From first class service to unmatched surroundings, we ensure your next meeting will be a successful one. Inspired by the architectural design of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Emory Conference Center Hotel, a Green Seal approved hotel awarded for their commitment to environmental responsibility. It is the only Green Seal approved hotel in the state of Georgia. Conveniently located at the Emory University Campus, it is only 15 miles from Hartsfield International Airport, 6 miles from downtown Atlanta, and close to major shopping and attractions. It is adjacent to the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and offers tranquil surroundings, contemporary elegance, spectacular landscapes, and exceptional customer service.