Talent Strategies for Organizational Success
This two-day course enables participants to strategically plan, manage, and grow their leadership pipeline in three areas: talent identification, development, and retention.
- Learn to strategically plan, manage, and grow your leadership pipeline
- Integrate your Talent Management System to manage recruiting, job placement and rotation, performance management, succession planning, and training and development.
- Lead organizational change through effective talent management
- Develop tools to establish credibility for your talent management initiatives
Goizueta Learning in Action™:
- Hire hard / manage easy: Recruiting for emotional intelligence
- Creating a leadership development activity that provides a significant return on investment.
- Analysis of current and future workforce diversity
- Performance Management simulation
- Creating a meaningful individual development plan
Who Should Attend: Talent Strategies for Organizational Success is appropriate for chief officers, presidents, vice presidents, HR directors, and other executives in all functional areas who possess official talent management responsibilities.
Learning Objectives: After completing Talent Strategies for Organizational Success, you will have the ability to
- Understand your role and the role of the organization in implementing effective talent management practices
- Recognize which talent management practices are appropriate or best suited for your department and/or organizational context, and determine how they should be executed
- Execute talent management activities with your peers, direct reports, and others within your organization
Content Experts: This program features some of Emory Executive Education's top Content Experts. Goizueta Faculty who may be featured in this program include
Upcoming Program Dates: May 7-8, 2013
Program Fee: $1,995 per person
Request More Information
Download Program Information Sheet