Strategic Marketing Management
Build ideas and brands that your customers care about.
Course fee: $2,000
Strategic Marketing Management focuses on key marketing concepts such as go-to-market strategies and customer relationship management. In this course, you will learn to create and advise strategic marketing initiatives to increase your firm’s awareness and customer value. Two tracks, a consumer focus and a business-to-business focus, are offered within the course to provide knowledge and resources around the marketing track that fits your business model and needs.
What You Will Learn:
- How to utilize positioning and targeting as a way to understand the market structure and to prioritize your key customer
- How to position your product to match design in order to meet customer needs and sustain differentiation
- How to identify sources of company value that go beyond customer value and include information value, communication value, and loyalty value
How You Will Work Smarter:
- Understand core marketing strategies including targeting, segmenting, and positioning
- Concentrate your learning to your organization’s specific needs and marketing strategy
- Learn from experts who have real-world marketing experience and utilize best practices in the marketing realm
- Ryan Hamilton
This course is Ideal For:
- Executives and professionals who manage key business-to-business marketing relationships or who are responsible for consumer marketing endeavors
- Executives and professionals who engage regularly with marketing functions or plan to transition to a marketing-related role
- Individuals wishing to elevate their skills as strategic marketers
Applies to the Following:
- C-Suite Certificate with concentrations in Marketing, Strategy, or Change Management
- Qualifies as an elective for the C-Suite, Leadership, and Advanced Certificates
Stay updated on this and other course topics of interest to you.