Even though most corporations depend on teams to achieve organizational results, few leaders have acquired the skills, behaviors and experiences needed for turning a group of diverse individuals into a cohesive winning team. Learn to create and inspire a results-driven, goal-oriented team one that will consistently deliver superior performance.
Leading High-Performing Teams combines the best insights from research and case studies, tested in the context of hands-on, experiential learning. Through self-assessments, team break-outs, video cases, and interactive classroom dialogue, you will learn what the most effective team leaders do differently than the least effective leaders, regardless of their functional area, industry, or level in the organization.
These experiences will change the way you create and lead your own high-performing teams.
- Program Dates: March 22-24, 2016
- Price: $2,995 per person
- Establishing a vision and defining your culture
- Designing and selecting a winning team
- Coaching up and out
- Engaging your high-potential leaders
- Inspiring and sustaining performance
Goizueta Learning in Action
- Case Studies
- Breakout Discussions
After completing Leading High Performing Teams, you will have the ability to:
- A clear understanding of the underlying dynamics of high-performing teams.
- The capability to create and inspire a results-driven, goal-oriented team.
- The ability to create strategies for sustaining performance based on key foundations of effective team leadership.
Who Should Attend
Leading High Performing Teams is designed primarily for managers of small to mid-sized teams, specifically middle and senior managers from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors.