Critical Thinking and Decision Making
This two-day course exposes participants to applied decision making frameworks designed to enhance creative and strategic abilities. This course aims to improve decision making by applying techniques that minimize risk and maximize impact and influence.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative decision-making frameworks
- Enhance your creative and strategic abilities for effective decisions
- Eliminate biases in order to come to the best decisions
- Improve decision-making skills by applying techniques to minimize risk and maximize your impact and influence
Goizueta Learning in Action™:
- Case Studies
- An Unusual Disease
- A Nice Dinner Out
- X-Box Dilemma
- Survey Writing
Who Should Attend: Critical Thinking and Decision Making is appropriate for leaders at the mid to upper management level who impact decisions within their organizations and who want to enhance their level of ability and influence.
Learning Objectives: After completing Critical Thinking and Decision Making, you will have the ability to
- Analyze situations requiring decisions and determine which decision making approaches are most effective
- Understand and identify strategies for overcoming decision making biases
- Recognize which decision making tools are useful in influencing a decision when you do not have official decision making authority
- Understand frameworks for making sound and informed decisions
- Build consensus and communicate effectively in group / team decision making situations
Content Experts: This program is team-taught by Goizueta Faculty Members Steve Walton and Michael Sacks.
Program Dates: July 22-23, 2013
Price: $1,995 per person
Request More Information
Download Program Information Sheet