The ePortfolio is an online resource that allows you to measure the incremental value of the BBA Program as it relates to the development of leadership competencies. The ePortfolio complements your professional resume and academic transcript by allowing you to chart your academic and co-curricular skills and leadership development throughout your time at Goizueta and at Emory. This will allow you to assess and reflect upon your personal growth, explore new experiences, and set future goals that you hope to achieve. You can also use the ePortfolio to share your accomplishments and goals with potential employers and graduate schools.
By using the ePortfolio, you can:
- Prepare for interviews by assessing your strengths and weaknesses and learning to provide evidence to support what is in your resume
- Make connections between where you are and where you want to be, and determine experiences you’d like to seek during your time at Goizueta
- Learn how to effectively represent yourself to employers in a novel and in-depth fashion
- Maintain a longstanding record of your skills, achievements and learning that you can easily access and share
The activities you’ll have an opportunity to document in your ePortfolio include:
- Courses that have had a significant impact on your professional and leadership development
- Co-Curricular Experiences (Orientation, case competitions, Leadership Academy)
- Study Abroad
- Extracurricular and Leadership Activities (student organizations, sports)
- Service and Volunteer Activities
- Life Experiences/Interests
By reflecting upon and documenting these experiences, you will have the opportunity to assess your development in the core skill areas that are directly tied to the learning objectives of the BBA Program and which correlate with demonstrated leadership competencies.
After entering this information, you will have the opportunity to create multiple tailored portfolios that include the specific experiences and/or skills you wish to highlight.
During your first month in the BBA Program, you will receive e-mail containing log in information. To access the ePortfolio site, click here, select “Students,” and then use the log in information in your e-mail.
For more information contact:
Associate Director, BBA/Pre-BBA Student Advising and Programming