Creativity, analytical skills, and the ability to work under pressure are just a few of the characteristics that distinguish BBA case competition team members. If you are seeking an exceptional hands-on learning experience, the opportunity to network with students from other top business schools around the world, and the chance to bring fame and fortune back to Goizueta, then case competitions are a great option for you.
Each year, a number of BBA students are selected to participate on Goizueta case competition teams based on interest, functional expertise, quantitative and qualitative abilities, presentation skills, and motivation. The BBA Program office provides coaching, support, and travel expenses; the students do the rest.
Goizueta is very proud of its case competition track record and we are delighted to have the opportunity to showcase our BBA students to business schools and professionals from across the globe.
Examples of external case competitions in which Goizueta BBA students have recently participated include:
- BYU Business Language Case Competition
- Eller Collegiate Ethics Case Competition at the University of Arizona
- Indiana University National Diversity Case Competition
- McDonough-Hilltop Business Strategy Competition at Georgetown University
- Queen's Business Plan Competition
- Wake Forest Marketing Summit
- University of Michigan Stock Pitch