Lush residential areas are a splendid backdrop for Atlanta's thriving business community, and Goizueta Business School is in one of the finest. Nestled in the historic Druid Hills neighborhood Goizueta and Emory University's surrounding campus boasts tree-lined, winding roads, fine homes, and quaint shops and pubs.
World Class Wisdom: Intellectual Capital
Goizueta is fortunate to have the best in academia in its midst. Among the most highly selective institutions in the world, Emory University boasts seven graduate and professional schools, two undergraduate colleges, numerous centers for advanced study, and affiliations with a host of prestigious institutions, including The Carter Center and two major resources for research - the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Cancer Society.
Ranked among the top 20 colleges in the United States, Emory offers programs in arts and sciences, law, medicine, allied health, nursing, public health, theology, and of course, business. Emory enrolls 11,600 students from every state and more than 100 foreign nations. Our classrooms, offices, libraries, and state-of-the-art teaching hospital are recognized among the finest facilities in the world.
The intellectual environment and diverse culture fostered at Emory adds richness to the Goizueta Ph.D. experience. The distinction of being part of Emory University grants you the privilege to take advantage of all this community has to offer. From libraries to gymnasiums, you'll have easy access to all of Emory's abundant resources.
Graduate Student Housing
The Graduate residential Center on Emory's Clairmont Campus was designed especially with your comfort and convenience in mind. The campus is nestled among the beautiful and historic neighborhoods surrounding the school, and lies just one mile from the main Emory campus. Amenities of the complex include:
- Student Activitiy and Academic Center (SAAC) - three pools; outdoor basketball, volleyball, and tennis facilities; indoor gymnasium, computer lab, classrooms, and the Sky Ranch Grill Café
- Free parking for all residents
- Convenient transportation to and from Emory's main campus through the Emory Shuttle Service
- One-, two-, and three-bedroom furnished and unfurnished apartments with central heat and air-conditioning, high speed Ethernet service, full kitchen including dishwasher and microwave, washer and dryer units and one bathroom per bedroom
- Utilities included in the rental price
- On-site daycare provided through The Clifton School for children ages six weeks to five years
For more information about on campus housing, visit the Emory Residence Life & Housing website.
Off Campus Living
Numerous options for off-campus living are available in the surrounding Emory community. Off-campus apartment complexes abound. Within a five-mile radius, there are more than 50 such housing options with varying amenities. In addition, there are numerous homes and rooms for rent in the area.
For assistance in finding off-campus housing, visit the Emory Off-Campus Housing Finder