One Year to Immediate Impact.
Successful MSBA applicants will have:
- An undergraduate degree in business, engineering, computer science, math/statistics or economics
- A solid aptitude for business management
- A background that includes quantitative and/or technical training
- Taken at least Calculus I, Calculus II, and Statistics
- Exhibited a strong interest in working in a data/ analytics related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams
Application Deadlines for 2017
|Round||Application Deadline||Notification||Deposit Due|
|Round 1||January 3||February 15||March 15|
|Round 2||March 3||April 14||May 15|
|Round 3||April 3||May 26||June 15|
Emory University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and Georgia State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action in admissions, educational programs and employment. Emory University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.