Balancing Is No Act.
We take care of the details so that you can focus on your studies. Our dedicated Program Office takes care of the program particulars while also anticipating the challenges you will face.
Work-Life-School Balance @ Emory
The eight on-campus residency weeks are a focused living-and-learning environment. We take care of the logistical details so that your attention is on your studies. In between, when you're home, you can concentrate on work and family while you complete the distance-learning components of your coursework, much of it on your time.
Recognizing how the program affects your life, the Program Office will:
- Distribute all program materials, including course packs, textbooks, and e-books.
- Schedule selected optional, precourse bootcamps.
- Act as a liaison between students and faculty.
- Coordinate arrangements for your off-campus, West Coast, and global immersions.
- Create the master schedule.
- Act as your registrar, enrolling you in your courses.
- Arrange on-campus meals.
- Take care of accommodations for those choosing the lodging option.
- Manage billing and process your tuition payments.
- Provide moral support as you make your way through the program.
Integrated with your life
Bounce houses and ball pits, face painters, dining at area restaurants, bowling nights, cruises, trips to the aquarium: while you won't find these listed on the academic calendar, these special events provide partners and families of students with opportunities to become more familiar with the Modular MBA for Executives Program.
Visiting campus for lunch with the class or for an evening gives your partners and families a better understanding of where and how you're spending your time in the program. Some programming is planned for the whole family; others aspects of it offer the chance to spend time with a partner, spouse, or close friend. Partners and families also can stay with students choosing the residency option on regular program nights. And, different from many leading executive MBA programs, partners are welcome to accompany you on the off-campus immersions and participate in nonacademic activities.
In addition to planning the programs for partners and families, the Modular MBA for Executives Program staff provide support for a wide range of work and family issues. They get to know students and their families personally, becoming an integral part of your community.