- Bin Cai, 14FTMBAInternship: Strategy and Data Analysis Intern, Mölnlycke Health CareBin Cai 14MBA looked for an MBA program that would provide him with opportunity to enhance his strategic thinking, marketing analytics and leadership skills. He found these things in Goizueta’s proven curriculum and the support he needed to grow as a business leader. Bin discovered early the benefits of tapping into the Goizueta network. He recalls meeting with his mentor, a Goizueta alum, for the first time. "I came to see him with a list of questions prepared beforehand. We had a great discussion. He helped me discover professional development needs and shared his personal experiences before and after earning his MBA from Goizueta. Through such interactions provided by the Goizueta network, I gained a better understanding of how to engage and collaborate with business leaders."
- Allison Dahlgren, 14FTMBAInternship: Brand Management Intern, Georgia-Pacific LLC
Allison Dahlgren 14MBA wanted to develop core business knowledge and a well-rounded understanding of operations, finance and marketing in order to become an effective brand manager. For these reasons and to improve her leadership and management skills, she decided to choose Goizueta.
Small class sizes and the ability to get in front of top companies were important to her, and she knew Goizueta could meet those needs and more.
"Goizueta is a close-knit community that offers a personalized MBA experience with big-city connections," says Allison.
- Scott Johnstone, 14FTMBAInternship: Consumer MBA Summer Associate, Johnson & Johnson
Prior to returning to school, Scott Johnstone 14MBA, had a lot of experience implementing other people's strategies. However, he wanted to be the one planning and developing those strategies.
"I believed an MBA was the best way to gain the required skills and experience to make that career leap. It sounds cliché, but I chose Goizueta because of the culture. At Goizueta, you are more than a number and have amazing personal access to the staff, faculty and alumni. The collaborative nature of the program is evident as the students help each other with their studies and their preparation for interviews."
- David Katzman, 13FTMBAConsultant, The Boston Consulting GroupDavid Katzman 13MBA enjoyed a thriving, five-year career as a transfer pricing consultant in Washington, DC, before pursuing an MBA. In this capacity, he supported multinational firms in the planning of international tax strategies and advised the IRS on transfer pricing audits. He says he decided to attend business school in order to enhance his business acumen and to gain skills that would help position him for new professional achievements. He chose Goizueta because of its unique blend of intellectual rigor and real-world experience within a supportive environment. Katzman notes that Goizueta is a school where every student is noticed, every student is challenged, and every student is provided with the academic depth and practical skills that fuel success.
- Shubha Rao, 13FTMBAConsultant, Bain & Company
- Latasha Woods, 14FTMBAInternship: Assistant Brand Manager Intern, Tide, Procter & Gamble