Designed with a unique curriculum structure, Goizueta's Two-Year MBA allows students to build a solid foundation of skills by completing all core courses in the first semester. In this format, students begin choosing electives in their second semester which more effectively prepares them for Day One of their summer internships and full time positions.
Our Two-Year MBA class enrolls in late July and is completed in four semesters. In addition to rigorous academic preparation, the program includes an integrated leadership program and the opportunity for a summer internship. The summer internship allows you to evaluate your career path first-hand. Whether you aim to change fields or want to advance in your current field, the summer internship can provide you with the hands-on experience you need to get there. 100% of our Two-Year students have received internship offers ten out of the last 11 years.
Ideal Two-Year MBA candidates:
- Have a bachelor's degree with a strong undergraduate academic record
- Have post-undergraduate, full-time work experience with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Have competitive scores on the GMAT or GRE and, for non-native English-speaking applicants, the TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (PTE), or IETLS
- Come from various backgrounds and undergraduate disciplines to ensure a broad range of specializations and interests
- Are prepared to make a valuable contribution in the classroom, and have demonstrated the ability to excel, lead, learn and grow