Dynamic Curriculum. Relevant Insight. Innovative Approach.
What sets the Goizueta MBA apart? Our innovative curriculum tops the list. We blend experiential learning with core business fundamentals, getting you ready to hit the ground running and add value to any organization. Whether you're a One-Year or Two-Year student, the day you set foot on campus, you'll begin gaining the core skills you need to succeed in your career. Your first semester is devoted to these building blocks of business, and you'll begin adding crucial electives for your chosen field in semester two.
The Business Fundamentals: Required Courses
Every successful career started on a solid foundation. That's what our first semester of required courses will give you. You'll grow your understanding of the basics of business, and build a framework for subsequent semesters.
Starting in your second semester, you'll delve into your chosen field with electives and profit from other opportunities, such as summer internships and leadership training.
First Semester Required Courses
- BUS 501 - Economics
- BUS 550 - Data & Decision Analytics
- BUS 540 - Marketing Management
- BUS 512 - Financial Reporting & Analysis
- BUS 561A - Professional Communications
- BUS 691 - Leading With Emotional Intelligence
- BUS 530 - Leading Organizations & Strategy
- BUS 520 - Managerial Finance
- BUS 551 - Processes & Systems Management
- Management Practice and MP-required elective