The World Awaits
In our increasingly global and interconnected world, successful leaders are those who command a powerful understanding of international business. Our students grasp that reality, and our curriculum facilitates opportunities to grow beyond our borders. More than 80% of our Full-Time MBA students take part in an international mid-semester module, complete an international internship or special project, or elect to study abroad.
View Full-Time MBA Study Abroad Locations in a larger map
But expanding your global perspective doesn't require a passport.
In addition to opportunities such as overseas travel and global internships, Goizueta offers students courses specially designed to offer a global outlook in their area of interest. For example, students in Information and Global Capital Markets are challenged to develop familiarity with the global oil and gas industry. In Multinational Firms & Strategy, students explore the design and control systems of multinational enterprises and the management of a multicultural workforce. Even without going abroad, students can broaden their knowledge of international business.
Take Off With Spring Mid-Semester Travel Modules
Globally Recognized: The Partnership in International Management (PIM)
Goizueta is part of The Partnership in International Management, a prestigious international consortium comprising 58 of the most prestigious business schools worldwide. Membership in PIM is indicative an exceptional education and the importance Goizueta places on developing an international perspective among our students.
Study Abroad: The World, Your Classroom
Nothing replaces personal experience. Through studying abroad at one of more than 20 partnering business schools worldwide, you can convert experience abroad into business acumen. Consider expanding your professional horizons through pursuing a short course, summer, semester, or dual degree overseas. With opportunities in Asia, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, and Europe, you're only limited by the number of blank pages in your passport.
- Fudan University (China)
- Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- Nanyang Business School (Singapore)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Yonsei University (Korea)
- FGV - Rio (Brazil)
- IESA (Venezuela)
- INCAE (Costa Rica)
- IPADE (Mexico)
- ITAM (Mexico)
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile - School of Business (Chile)
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella (Argentina)
Middle East & Africa
- Tel Aviv University's Faculty of Management - The Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration (Israel)
- WITS University Graduate School of Business Administration (South Africa)
- Aalto University (Finland)
- Bocconi (Italy)
- Central European University (Hungary)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- EBS (Germany)
- ESADE (Spain)
- HEC (France)
- HHL Leipzig (Germany)
- Johannes Kepler University of Linz (Austria)
- Manchester Business School (England)
- Rotterdam School of Management (The Netherlands)
- St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- Stockholm School of Economics (Sweden)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria)
- Warwick Business School (England)
- WHU Koblenz - Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management (Germany)