Goizueta students concentrating in finance are well-grounded in a range of topics including: micro-investment theory, economics of uncertainty, the role of financial markets and institutions, the regulation of financial products, firms and markets and the theory of form corporate governance.
Our Finance faculty includes leading researchers in their respective areas, publishing in numerous notable journals. Outside of the classroom, faculty members are involved in a number of national organizations, serving as consultants, collaborating with research and holding corporate board memberships.
- Alternative Investments
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate
Recently Offered Electives
- BUS 620 - Advanced Corporate Finance
- BUS 684 - Advanced Derivative Assets
- BUS 689 - Advanced Real Estate Finance
- BUS 683 - Applied Investment Management
- BUS 621 - Corporate Governance and Restructuring
- BUS 624 - Derivative Asset Analysis
- BUS 680 - Doing Deals: Private Equity
- BUS 502 - Economic Environment of Business
- BUS 629 - Fixed Income Securities
- Global Derivatives Markets
- BUS 503 - Global Macroeconomic Perspectives
- BUS 627 - International Finance
- BUS 680A - Investing in Illiquid Assets
- BUS 628 - Investment Banking
- BUS 529 - Project Finance
- BUS 688 - Real Estate Development
- BUS 689 - Real Estate Investment Analysis
- BUS 625 - Real Estate Management and Finance
- BUS 682 - Real Estate Market Analysis
- BUS 623 - Securities Analysis and Portfolio Management
- BUS 681 - Venture Capital and Private Equity
Launched in 2008, the CAI serves as a destination for research and education in key areas such as real estate, private equity, hedge funds, and venture capital. The research initiatives support the center's educational efforts, presenting students with practical learning opportunities that include courses, seminars, workshops, conferences, and competitions.
Launched in April 2007, this program was developed in response to the industry's growing demand for MBA-caliber graduates. Located in one of the most active and dynamic real estate markets in the country, Goizueta has strong real estate connections and resources in Atlanta. This program uses those resources in combination with formal real estate coursework to lead students to successful careers.