Welcome to Goizueta Business School's online application! We require all applicants to apply using our online application. Exceptions to this policy should be submitted in writing at MBAadmissions@emory.edu, explaining the need to use a paper application.
Accessing Your Account
It's easy to set up and access your online application. Just follow the steps below.
*** Please note that the submission of the required application fee is separate from the online application.
Before beginning our online application, you must first create an account
If you've already started an application, log in to complete it!
Use this link if you've forgotten your username or password.
Use this link to independently monitor the status of your application.
Before beginning the application, review the helpful hints below:
- If your email account uses a filter to sort incoming messages, please add MBAadmissions@emory.edu to your "safe email list" to ensure delivery of your User ID and Password.
- Test your email settings and verify receipt of email from us
- If you have not received your OPUS User ID and Password after two business days since you submitted your application, you may call the Admissions Office (404-727-6311) to obtain this information.
Disable any Pop-up Blockers running on your computer when completing the online application. Pop-up Blockers may prevent you from creating an account and/or from logging back in once your account has been created.
Completing the application
- For your guidance, application instructions are noted at the top of each page within the application. Please read through them carefully before you begin each section. Finally, click on the Create an Account link above to get started.
- As you complete the application you may notice the application "refreshing" as you enter information; this is normal as the data you enter is being verified based on the tables within our application system. By this design, we are able to process application data with greater speed and accuracy.