- Steven Lubow, 16EVMBANational Account Executive, Food Service, Coca-Cola North America -- Venturing and Emerging BrandsSteven Lubow 16EvMBA knew it was time to earn his MBA. “With six years of experience in the consumer goods industry, my career has progressed to a level where I am regarded as a subject-matter expert in a Fortune 500 organization,” says Steven. “However, I saw an undesirable but avoidable plateau ahead. The most efficient way to continue my career advancement is to earn my MBA in a program that will allow me to grow my knowledge, network, and technical skills in order to take on greater professional responsibilities and achieve my goals.”
- Ash Pait, 16EVMBAForensic & Dispute Consulting Senior Associate, CFE for Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLPAsh Pait 16EvMBA decided to pursue an MBA to build a stronger foundation for his career. “An MBA will allow me to increase my knowledge base and improve my capabilities as a professional. At Goizueta, I’m building a more complete, diverse and transferable skillset for the future which will be invaluable throughout my career, opening doors to opportunities that would otherwise be unattainable,” says Ash.
- Marisa Weissman, 16EVMBAProgram Manager, GoogleMarisa Weissman 16EvMBA knew she wanted to come to Goizueta when she visited campus and experienced firsthand the community behind the reputation. As a Top 25 business program, Marisa new that Goizueta could prepare her for continued professional success and provide the level of business knowledge she needed to reach her goals. But, it was also important to her that the school fosters a strong community and accessible network.
- Nnedike Ugoji, 16EVMBAMarketing Manager, CNN
For Nnedike Ugoji 16EvMBA, working in the business world for seven years only confirmed the importance of having an MBA to remain competitive in a corporate environment. “I recognized that an MBA would help me advance my career and would also help me develop a greater proficiency in business principles,” says Nnedike. “I always knew that I wanted to go back to school, but realized that I would have to enroll in a program that would allow me to continue to work full-time while pursuing my degree. As an Emory College undergraduate alumna, I knew how rewarding the Emory experience would be.”
Nnedike lists Goizueta’s robust curriculum, extensive career management offerings, strong alumni network and community as reasons she choose Goizueta.
- Jon Ussery, 16EVMBASystems Solutions Manager, Varec, Inc. (an SAIC company)The desire to expand his business acumen and gain the knowledge and the skillset to solve complex problems motivated Jon Ussery 16EvMBA to pursue getting an MBA. “I chose Emory based on the school’s excellent reputation, world-class professors, and the high caliber students present in the program,” says Jon.
- Joseph Song, 16EVMBAFinancial Analyst - Recycling, Novelis North America
Joe Song 16EvMBA has a dream of one day leading a successful business in Asia. He knew Goizueta would not only prepare him academically but would also introduce him to a global and dynamic network as accessible as it is powerful.
“At Goizueta, I will be able to gain the skills I need through the wide range of classes, great faculty, and breadth of extracurricular activities,” says Joe. “With that being said, one of the top reasons I chose to attend Goizueta is its unmatchable network. From my cohort of peers to Emory University’s world-class network, I have not been disappointed.”