Grow Bravely Into The World
Goizueta recognizes that increasing demand for global business leaders applies as much to Evening MBA students as to leading CEOs. The International Study module broadens your perspective and bolsters your confidence in today's global marketplace.
This one-week global learning experience allows you to immerse yourself in business issues and cultural topics. Exposed to the complexities, opportunities, and challenges of the international business climate, you'll gain a firsthand understanding of how global companies develop and manage their businesses.
Choose from a variety of options to fulfill the International Study module.
View Evening MBA Global Opportunities in a larger map
Spend a week studying abroad through our Partner University International Study program
- Universidad Torcuato di Tella - Argentina (Buenos Aires): Previously, students visited Tenaris-Siderca -- a leading supplier of services for the world's energy industry and FEMSA -- the largest bottler of Coca-Cola products in the world.
- Fundacao Getulio Vargas (FGV)- Brazil (Rio de Janeiro): Students visited Vale -- one of the largest mining companies in the world, IBM; and Brazilian Development Bank.
- Maastricht University - The Netherlands (Maastricht): This trip included a visit to the European Parliament in Brussels and Vodafone. Lectures included Global Responsible Leadership and European Union Governance.
- Fudan University - China (Shanghai): Along with a company visit, courses included International Relations and Geopolitics of China; Chinese Economic Transition; and Marketing in China.
Take part in the Goizueta International Colloquium
This faculty-led program punctuates the global perspective emphasized throughout the Goizueta curriculum. Company visits, meetings with business and government leaders, and cultural activities provide a vantage point unattainable from the classroom.
While the international setting changes year to year, past destinations include:
- Brazil - This trip included stops in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro to examine Brazilian companies conducting business in telecommunications, online marketing, mining, and the implementation of green practices.
- Dubai - In this Middle Eastern hub for IT and financial services, students visited Limitless, one of the world's most innovative real estate development companies, and spoke with financial experts at CNBC.
- China - In Shanghai and Beijing, students toured a Newell-Rubbermaid plant, met with executives from The Coca-Cola Company and CNN Beijing and examined the challenges and opportunities of doing business in a newly market-driven communist country.
Social Enterprise @ Goizueta
In addition to the annual International Colloquium, faculty members often sponsor additional trips to various regions. Nicaragua, for instance. Professor Peter Roberts leads an Evening MBA student trip to the Central American country to help students learn about the unique development challenges facing the region. The program is in partnership with local organizations focusing on sustainability, women's and children's issues, and agriculture.
It's a wide, wide world. A Goizueta Evening MBA is your passport.