Beginning in the fall of each year, these nine residencies are held quarterly over a 20-month period. To view a description of each course, simply select the course title.
Orientation & Immersion Week
Optional Preparatory Session
- BUS 550 - Decision & Information Analysis
- BUS 634 - Strategic & Competitive Analysis
- BUS 667 - Leadership Styles & Best Practices
- BUS 551 - Operations Management
- BUS 631 - Organization Design & Management
- BUS 668 - Transformation, Leading Organizational Change
Residency 9 & Global Business Practices
- BUS 699 - Global Business Colloquium Abroad
Course schedule is subject to change.