Career Management Center for Working Professionals
Managing your career is a leadership skill and a lifelong endeavor. Our Career Management Center for Working Professionals (CMCWP) is one of the first of its kind. Advisors specialize in partnering with high level executives to help manage career objectives.
Career development and coaching is a valuable component of the Executive MBA program at Emory's Goizueta Business School. You will benefit from one-on-one career coaching, workshops and other tools and resources to help you manage your career and meet your professional development goals - both now and in the future. Once you graduate, you will continue to have access to job postings, workshops and career coaching through our Alumni Career Services.
As a part of the Goizueta Executive MBA experience, we offer students:
- Content: A framework and tools for life-long career planning and goal setting, including skill building sessions and workshops.
- Coaching: Individualized career-coaching support – accessible and knowledgeable resources for planning.
- Connection: Networking and corporate connection opportunities and events.
Students take advantage of workshops that address career management needs and interests such as:
- Personal brand and image
- Working with executive recruiters
- Networking strategies
- Resume writing
- Job search tools and resources
Our career coaches can work with you based on your specific needs and interests. A coach can help you:
- Identify and define your career goals
- Explore career options and create a career plan
- Devise a networking strategy to market yourself
- Critique your resume and cover letter
- Practice interviewing skills and salary negotiation
- Stay accountable to your plan