GMAT Waiver Policy
Goizueta Business School requires the GMAT or GRE for all MBA candidates. Candidates applying to the Executive MBA Program only may request a GMAT/GRE waiver.
In order to waive the candidate's GMAT or GRE requirement, the Executive MBA Admissions Committee should be confident in the candidate's quantitative preparation for a rigorous Executive MBA Program. In evaluating the waiver decision, many factors are considered including prior academic coursework and grades (specifically evaluating any quantitative coursework), the rigor of the academic institution(s), current job responsibilities, etc. No GMAT or GRE waiver is automatic.
If the GMAT/GRE waiver is granted, it is highly likely that additional quantitative, pre-program preparatory work will be required.
Applying for a GMAT / GRE Waiver
To apply for the GMAT or GRE waiver, the candidate should submit the following:
SCANNED COPIES OF ALL UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS
- Include all college courses taken whether or not a degree was granted. Transcripts may be submitted by email (preferred) or by mail to EMBA Admissions (see address below)
- Official transcripts may be submitted in lieu of copies – only one copy is needed for both the GMAT/GRE waiver and the application
CURRENT RESUME OR CV
- Include specific job duties and functions of each position held after college graduation
ONE-PAGE, WRITTEN REQUEST
- Outline all quantitative coursework taken during college
- Outline all current job responsibilities that substantiate quantitative preparedness and analytical skills (P&L responsibilities, data analysis, etc.)
- List relevant certifications that require(d) quantitative preparation (Six Sigma, CFA, PMI, etc.)
GMAT / GRE Waiver Submission
Attn: Larisa Epshteyn
Goizueta Business School
1300 Clifton Road, #W288
Atlanta, GA 30322