Manage Your Career
Whether you are just beginning your career or have been employed in a specific profession for years and are looking to make a change, Goizueta’ s Alumni Career Services department offers a variety of resources to assist you. Regardless of where you are geographically located, you have access to individual coaching, webinars, and job postings. Contact Danielle Rubenstein today to learn more about how Goizueta can help you manage your career.
To view job postings specifically for Goizueta alumni, register here.
Career and Enhancement Tools
As a Goizueta alum, you have access to a variety of career resources inside our password-protected website, including:
- Resume, cover letter and reference tips
- Self-assessment tests
- Industry- and functional-specific resources
- Employment statistics & news
- Career fairs & forums (including alumni relationship-building events)
- The art of interviewing
- Negotiation & compensation
And many more valuable resources!
Career and Professional Development Workshops
Students take advantage of workshops that address career management needs and interests. Workshops focus on career advancement and include topics such as:
- Marketing yourself for the job you want
- Personal brand and image
- Transitioning to leadership roles
- Working with executive recruiters
- Networking strategies
- Resume writing
- Job search tools and resources
Career Management Tools and Resources
Emory University and Goizueta Business School's Alumni Career Services offer a host of tools and resources that help you manage your career. These include online career assessment tools, an exclusive Goizueta job board, access to an alumni database and discounts on well-known career management and executive search tools.