Student teams from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School are frequently judged to be among the top teams at case competitions they enter throughout the nation. Recent examples include:
- First place (Sept. 2008) and Second place (Sept. 2009) in the Deloitte Human Capital Case Competition.
- First place for Overall Analysis (Jan 2009) and Second place for Outstanding Consulting Process (Jan 2010) in the Marshall MBA Global Consulting Challenge at the University of Southern California.
- 5 First place finishes in the last eight years of the Atlanta NAIOP chapter’s School Challenge real estate development competition.
- First place in the Association for Corporate Growth Cup Case Competition.
PhD students from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School are frequent winners of best paper awards. Examples include:
- Willie Choi, a PhD student in accounting, shared the Best Conference Paper award at the January 2010 meeting of the Management Accounting Section of the American Accounting Association.
- The Emory College of Arts and Sciences admitted just over one in four of the 15,610 applicants for its Class of 2013. Nine in ten first-year Emory College students came from the top ten percent of their high school class.